Our website is experiencing some technical difficulties at this time. We are aware of and are working on the issue. Please try to log in later today.
Suwannee River Federal Credit Union is a non-profit financial corporation owned and operated by the credit union members themselves.
Suwannee River Federal Credit Union serves Suwannee, Hamilton, Lafayette and Dixie Counties. Individuals who live, work, worship or attend school in Suwannee and Hamilton County are eligible for membership. Several employers in Dixie and Lafayette county offer membership eligibility to their employees.
Suwannee River Federal Credit Union has been serving members since 1936. The Credit Union offers a means of saving money through payroll deduction. Dividends are paid quarterly at a competitive rate. Your funds can be deposited or withdrawn at any time during regular business hours of the credit union.
The holidays observed are as follows:
- New Year's Day Monday January 2
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Monday January 16
- President's Day Monday February 20
- Memorial Day Monday May 29
- Juneteenth Indendence Day Monday June 19
- Independence Day Tuesday July 4
- Labor Day Monday September 4
- Columbus Day Monday October 9
- Thanksgiving Day Thursday November 23
- Christmas Day Monday December 25
Back to Top
THIRD PARTY SITE DISCLAIMER
- Suwannee River Federal Credit Union provides links to other sites. As such, Suwannee River Federal Credit Union is a distributor of information. Suwannee River Federal Credit Union is not in control of the contents, product or service on any of these third party websites.