In an effort to keep Credit Union Staff healthy, our Live Oak Lobby will be limited access only.
Please proceed to our drive thru for assistance or call 386-362-2225 to speak to a staff member.
We will assist you in the drive thru, have someone step outside to assist you or make accommodations for you to be waited on inside if needed for loans or new accounts.
Our Jasper branch office lobby will be limited to one person at a time.
Suwannee River Federal Credit Union is a non-profit financial corporation owned and operated by the credit union members themselves.
Suwannee River Federal Credit Union serves Suwannee, Hamilton, Lafayette and Dixie Counties. Individuals who live, work, worship or attend school in Suwannee and Hamilton County are eligible for membership. Several employers in Dixie and Lafayette county offer membership eligibility to their employees.
Suwannee River Federal Credit Union has been serving members since 1936. The Credit Union offers a means of saving money through payroll deduction. Dividends are paid quarterly at a competitive rate. Your funds can be deposited or withdrawn at any time during regular business hours of the credit union.
The holidays observed are as follows:
- New Year's Day, January 1, 2021
- Martin Luther King Day, January 19, 2021
- Presidents' Day, February 15, 2021
- Memorial Day, May 31, 2021
- Independence Day, July 5, 2021
- Labor Day, September 6, 2021
- Columbus Day, October 11, 2021
- Veteran's Day, November 11, 2021
- Thanksgiving Day, November 25, 2021
- Christmas Eve close at Noon, December 24, 2021
- Christmas Day, December 25, 2021
Back to Top
THIRD PARTY SITE DISCLAIMER
- Suwannee River Federal Credit Union provides links to other sites. As such, Suwannee River Federal Credit Union is a distributor of information. Suwannee River Federal Credit Union is not in control of the contents, product or service on any of these third party websites.